09/01/2013

Happy New year!

Happy New Year! ^_^
May this year be full of happiness, peace and great times for all!


So, here's a work in progress of my first big piece for 2013... 
...and look! It even has a BACKGROUND!


I've been wanting to draw this concept for quite a wile now... This is my second attempt on it, and I'm currently very pleased with the sketch so far! ^^ 

So, a Regency-ish period couple with a theme that it... guesses, anyone? XD It's actually quite hard to tell without the coloring, BUT there's a little detail on the drawing that may tell it out! ;)

I'll work on it among commissions, my next disney princess (already in progress...) and the third part of my kimono tutorial (posted on my DeviantArt page). Wow, this year already started very artsy! Yay!


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário